Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Feb 27, 2020, 08:17 am
With news about UPU 2020/21 slowly streaming in, students are nervously anticipating applying to UPU 2020/21, hoping to secure a place at universities such as Universiti Malaya, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or the 15 other remaining institutions. It can all get a little overwhelming, as UPU 2020/21 is no small matter. With that in mind, here is your guide to UPU 2020/21. Bookmark this page as we update it with more information as it comes in.
1. When Will UPU 2020/21 Open?
UPU for the 2020/21 academic session will open on February 24, 2020 at 12.00pm in the afternoon and will close on March 31, 2020 (SPM) and April 7, 2020 (STPM/Setaraf) at 11.59pm.
2. What Category Will Be Open for UPU 2020/21?
Both Lepasan STPM/Setaraf and Lepasan SPM/Setaraf will be opened.
3. Who Can Apply for UPU 2020/21?
Requirements to apply for Lepasan STPM/Setaraf:
Requirements to apply for Lepasan SPM/Setaraf:
4. Do I need to buy a PIN number to apply for UPU 2020/21? If so, where?
Yes, you need to buy a unique BSN pin number to apply for UPU 2020/21. You can start to buy it from February 24, 2020 until March 31, 2020 (SPM) and April 6, 2020 (STPM/Setaraf). If you want to buy your BSN pin number individually, you can do so at BSN counters. If the applicant/applicant's parents posses a BSN Giro Account, then the purchase can be made via ATM
5. How Much is a Unique ID for UPU 2020/21?
A Unique pin ID for UPU 2020/21 is RM15.60
6. How do I apply for UPU 2020/21?
7. Will there be a new format for UPU 2020/21?
Yes, there will be a new format for UPU 2020/21
8. What is in the new format for UPU 2020/21?
9. What are the important dates I have to remember for UPU 2020/21?