Are you an international student?
You should visit the International Students section on our website.
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 27, 2017, 08:17 am
With news about UPU 2018/19 slowly streaming in, students are nervously anticipating applying to UPU 2018/19, hoping to secure a place at universities such as Universiti Malaya, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or the 15 other remaining institutions. It can all get a little overhwelming, as UPU 2018/19 is no small matter. With that in mind, here is your guide to UPU 2018/19. Bookmark this page as we update it with more information as it comes in.
1. When Will UPU 2018/19 Open?
UPU for the 2018/19 academic session will open on February 5, 2018 at 12.00pm in the afternoon and then close on April 10, 2018 at 12.00am.
2. What Category Will Be Open for UPU 2018/19?
Both Lepasan STPM/Setaraf and Lepasan SPM/Setaraf will be opened.
3. Who Can Apply for UPU 2018/19?
Requirements to apply for Lepasan STPM/Setaraf:
Requirements to apply for Lepasan SPM/Setaraf:
4. Do I need to buy a PIN number to apply for UPU 2018/19? If so, where?
Yes, you need to buy a unique BSN pin number to apply for UPU 2018/19. You can start to buy it from February 5, 2018 until April 9, 2018.If you want to buy your BSN pin number individually, you can do so at BSN counters. If the applicant/applicant's parents posses a BSN Giro Account, then the purchase can be made via ATM
5. How Much is a Unique ID for UPU 2018/19?
A Unique pin ID for UPU 2018/19 is RM15.60
6. How do I apply for UPU 2018/19?
7. Will there be a new format for UPU 2018/19?
Yes, there will be a new format for UPU 2018/19
8. What is in the new format for UPU 2018/19?
9. How does the whole process work?
10. What are the important dates I have to remember for UPU 2018/19?