University banner

Doctor Of Philosophy (Engineering)

View All Courses
  • icons
    Full Time
  • icons
  • icons
    2 Years
  • icons
    Feb, Jun & Sep
  • icons
    Tution Fees

Would you like to apply to Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)?


Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering) is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research (including major research areas of electrical, electronics, mechanical and civil engineering) for 2-7 years and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.Students are given opportunity to experience the role of lab instructor and handling tutorial for Diploma / Foundation / Bachelor student in exchange for discount of fees (subject to approval of the respective semester)Prospective students are future researcher / academician in university or research institution, R&D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and entrepreneur.The course duration for this program is minimum two (2) years and maximum seven (7) years.

View Less View More


Detailed entry requirements

Entry requirements

  • A qualified Bachelor degree candidate who registered for Master’s degree, can apply to change registration of study to Doctorate degree program with the duration of one (1) year after registration to Masters degree program subject to the following requirements:
  1. Shows competence and ability to conduct research at the stage of Doctorate degree                                              
  2. Detailed assessment by PPT                                              
  3. Obtains approval from PPT Senate

Please fill in the details below to contact Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)

Thinking of studying at
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)?

We can help youchoose the best Courses in this Institution. Fill out details below for your FREE consultation.
Talk to us

Are you enrolled at this institution?


Have Questions About
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)?

View All 39 Courses

Need help?