The Bachelor of Pharmacy program of Lincoln University College allows the students with the opportunity to acquire informative knowledge about the different aspects of design, development, discovery, testing as well as the helpful use of medicines and drugs. It also focuses on the aspect of distribution of drugs as well. Thus this program is aptly suited for individuals, who are willing to work in the health care sector as health care providers or as providers of pharmaceutical care.Producing Registered PharmacistBalanced curriculum for both Pharmaceutical Industry & Hospital or Clinical Sector.Effective knowledge & practical based programme.Liaison with various Pharmaceutical Industries & Hospitals/ Clinical Industries.Programme based on current trends and advances in the field of pharmacy.Curriculum comprises 6 month industrial and hospital training, which will help the students to learn about the current trends in the respective areas.Students will be able to abide by the ethics, laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice and drug control
Benefits of LUC Bachelor of Pharmacy programme :
Key factors behind the programme:
- Well established laboratories with state-of -the -art equipments.
- Experienced & efficient faculty members.
- Experienced & skilled laboratory technical staffs.
- Library facilities include, innumerable subject oriented books & recent journals as well as online library system & e-brary system.
- Well equipped class rooms.
- Well designed training programme by experts from pharmaceutical industries and hospitals.
- Industrial and hospital training exposure.
- Personality and professional development training programme.
- Placement support.
- Lincoln Online System