Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Jan 18, 2021, 04:51 pm
Dear students, Mathematics Paper 1 & 2 are just around the corner! Are you ready to face the papers? Here are some handy tips for you to remember and utilise.
1. Memorise your formulas! Despite formula sheets being in the examination papers, it is not the full sheet so you should be prepared fully by memorising everything!
2. Time management! Remember to keep the pace of your time when answering questions and do skip the difficult questions first before returning to them after you have completed everything else.
3. If you have questions that you absolutely uncertain in answering, leave them! Just focus on the ones you know and do them well so that hopefully you’ll get full marks! Though there’s no harm in giving it a try!
4. Read your questions carefully and ensure that you input the right values into your calculations! You really don’t want to end up calculating area when you meant to calculate perimeter!
5. Practice, practice, practice! Keep doing past-year and revision papers to stay sharp and ready!
Hopefully, these tips will be of good use to you! All the best!
For more help in your exams, you can refer to the links below:
Alternatively, download our 2020 edition of the SPM Spot Questions!
If you’re looking for any last-minute additions to your library of workbooks, why not download Afterschool’s SPM 2021 February Spot Questions right here for absolutely FREE! Covering subjects from Bahasa Malaysia and Additional Mathematics to Physics and Chemistry, these questions have been meticulously curated by dedicated teachers based on papers from previous years. The SPM 2021 February Spot Questions consists of spot questions based on a 10-year analysis of past year papers identified by teachers with 20+ years of experience.