Learn more about Courses and the requirements, fees and other details.
Ask Questions to get an education expert’s advice immediately.
Get the latest information about education news, tips and career opportunities.
Find out information about different Institutions and apply to them directly.
A link will be sent via e-mail to initiate password reset. Please check your inbox.
If you have not received it,
Seconds, please click here.
If you have not received it, please click here.
You have reached your password reset limit for today. Please check your spam folder, retry tomorrow or contact us now
A One Time Password (OTP) has been sent to your number at Update Phone Number
Didn’t receive OTP? Resend OTP
Want to change your mobile number? Update Mobile Number
Didn’t get a call from us? Retry now Want to change your mobile number? Update mobile number
Want to change your mobile number? Update mobile number
We have saved your mobile number successfully! You may retry tomorrow.
Your IVR verification call has been initiated.
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Where to Study
Yayasan Sime Darby invites qualified students who will commence their undergraduate programmes in September 2020 after completing their STPM or Foundation/Matriculation studies as well as those who are in their first year of undergraduate studies to apply for education sponsorships to pursue undergraduate studies at recognised Malaysian academic institutions approved by YSD.
We are looking for well-rounded Malaysian candidates who have attained excellent academic achievement, demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities and potential and devoted time to make an impact to communities through their extra-curricular activities.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Below is a list of local universities, endorsed by YSD for the scholarship programme:
1. Universiti Malaya (UM)
2. Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
4. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
5. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
6. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
7. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
8. Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
9. Taylor’s University Malaysia
10. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
11. Monash University Malaysia
12. Multimedia University (MMU)
13. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
Scholarships will be offered to candidates who are inclined to pursue the following fields of study, subject to university’s admission offer:
Business related courses:
1. Economics2. Finance3. Business Studies4. Digital Marketing5. Communications6. Sales and Marketing7. Psychology8. Human Resources9. International Business and Trade10. AccountingEngineering and Sciences related courses:1. Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical /Electronic/ Mechatronic/ Automotive Engineering2. Actuarial Science3. Mathematics/Statistical/Data Science4. Agriculture Science5. Environmental Science6. Plantation Technology7. Computer Science8. Environmental, Health & Safety9. Landscape Architecture10. Quantity Surveying11. Landscape Architecture12. Plantation Management13. Architecture14. Town Planning15. Information Technology (Drones & Big Data)Note: Scholarships for courses other than those mentioned above are not available.
The full scholarship covers tuition fees, a living allowance, books allowance and computer allowance.
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to undergo a Scholars Development Programme and experience work exposure through internships at Sime Darby Companies i.e. Sime Darby Plantation Berhad, Sime Darby Property Berhad and Sime Darby Berhad.
Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
Upon completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve Sime Darby Companies for 2 to 6 years, depending on the value of the scholarships.
Applications open on 5 March 2020 and close on 23 March 2020 (5.00PM).
Please submit the completed application form, (with all relevant supporting documents) via:
i. Email to [email protected] (Subject email: Scholarship Application Form)
Eg; Scholarship Application Form
ORii. Hard copy submission to YSD mailing address:Education Sponsorship TeamYayasan Sime DarbyBlock C, Level 2, Plantation TowerNo. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7, Ara Damansara47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MalaysiaORi) University Person In Charge or Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar (HEP) **for selected university ONLYa) IIUM : 017-345 6229 / 03- 6421 6321 - Dr Nurbaiduri Ruslan of Office of Industrial Links of IIUM or email to [email protected]b) UM : 03 - 7967 6996 – En Faiz Yusoff or email to [email protected] / 012-432 0242 – En Firdaus (for Special Needs Scholarship Programmes)c) UPM : 0164112554 – Puan Shahirah Muhammad Sulimand) UiTM : 03 5544 3545 – Pn Hasliani or email to [email protected]e) UKM : 03 8921 4700 Pusat Hal Ehwal Pelajar (HEP-UKM)Due to the recent evolvement of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), the health and safety of our applicants remain our top priority. As such, we DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN form submission. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
For more information, please contact:
Level 9, Menara Sime Darby,Oasis Corporate Park, Jalan PJU 1A/2, Ara Damansara47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
We can help you to apply for these scholarships.
Would you like to receive updates when scholarships like this one open? Be the first to apply the next time a scholarship opens up!
Deadline:Oct 06 2023
Deadline:Oct 08 2023
Deadline:Oct 15 2023
Deadline:Nov 07 2023
Deadline:Dec 31 2023
Deadline:Dec 31 2024
Deadline:Dec 31 2025
Please fill in this form so we may contact you.
If you’re already a member, please log in
Please fill in the form below so our experts can guide you.