Where to Study
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, a Malaysian company with diverse business portfolios including plantations, manufacturing and property development, offers scholarship through its foundation, Yayasan KLK.
We now invite scholarship application from qualified individuals to pursue for their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
• Must be a Malaysian citizen
• Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As/Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
• Good command of English, both written and spoken
• A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
• Must have a confirmed placement from institution of higher learning
• Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
• Be prepared to serve a 3-year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Public Institutions - RM 8,500.00 per academic year
Private Institutions - RM15,000.00 per academic year
We can help you to apply for these scholarships.
Would you like to receive updates when scholarships like this one open? Be the first to apply the next time a scholarship opens up!