If you're an international student, took your undergraduate degree overseas or in the UK and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you have a degree from any of the following countries, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2017-18 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria
- Malaysia : CGPA 3.25 or above
Any course offered by the university (except MBA)