The scholarship fund was established with the objective of offering scholarships to qualified students who are pursuing full-time degree courses (undergraduate) & (postgraduate ie. Master & PhD studies) at local public universities.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Good academic results in STPM
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Active in co-curriculum activities
- Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
Polymer Science / Applied Science
Finance & Business Management
- Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 10, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students