Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 14, 2019, 05:46 pm
Dear students, Chemistry is just around the corner! Are you ready to face the papers? Here are some handy tips for you to remember!
1. Remember your Periodic Table of Elements with this interactive table! Use colours to associate different elements with their uses.
2. Use a mind map! If you are unsure about how to do so, click here to find out more.
3. Use flashcards! Write down the various definitions on flashcards and memorise a couple of them bit by bit every day.
4. Watch Chemistry-related YouTube videos! Some good channels include Sick Science, Veritasium, Science Bob and many others.
5. Use applications if you have a smartphone. Amongst them are Khan Academy, Virtual Chem Lab (with in-app purchases), Complete Chemistry App and many others.
Hopefully, these tips will be of good use to you.! All the best!
For more help in your exams, you can refer to the links below:
Alternatively, download our 2019 edition of the SPM Revision Guide below!