Amir Hareez Bin Noorsham.

Member since Mar' 2018

Asked 2 years ago


Government Matriculation

Hello, I was a matriculation student for the 2017/2018 session and am currently waiting for degree results on 30th July. I want to ask if I am eligible to request for the KADS1M? Because the due date will be on 31st July, and on the registration section of "Remarks", they ask for the University name and Student ID. Thank you for your help.

Need help?