Member since Jul' 2018

Asked 2 years ago



American Degree Programme


Government Pre-U


HI. I'm a 2014 SPM student. I took ADP programme went to study overseas. but due to some financial problems and stuff, I'm dropping out of college and am planning to pursue my studies locally. How can I apply for UPU? can i still use my 2014 SPM cert or should I use my ADP certificate (2017) and how and what can I apply for? Diploma or Degree?

Need help?
mailwhatsapp icon