The APIIT Diploma in Design and Media is designed to:
- provide a programme that covers the academic aspect as well as the vocational aspects of Design and Media.
- prepare students for careers in the Design and Media environment.
- provide students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring a holistic outlook in Design Studies.
- provide students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate their response to continuous future international change.
- develop students' intellectual skills, communications ability and team working capability.
- provide students with opportunities for progression into Degree Programmes of Design and Media standard in relevant areas.