Selangor State Education Loan 2020
Published by Afterschool.my on Jul 01, 2020, 10:48 am
The Selangor State Education Loan is a non-interest-free loan financing for Selangor children pursuing full-time studies at the Certificate, Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree at public and private institutions of higher learning in the country.
- Applicant was born in Selangor; Or
- Mother or father born in Selangor; Or
- The applicant has been a resident for more than five (5) years in the State of Selangor with the approval from the ADUN / Penghulu / Chairman of the JKKK / Village Head.
Level of Study
- Applicants have been offered a place to pursue a FULL TIME course
- Distant learning (PJJ) / off campus (PLK) / A Level / O Level / professional / student certificates of Vocational Colleges throughout the country are not eligible to apply)
- Only applicants who have NOT RECEIVED any other sponsorship are eligible to apply. Students who have received sponsorship (loans / scholarships) for example PTPTN, PSD, MARA and so on are NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY with the exception of medical courses.
- Only panel-backed applicants and achieving the minimum stated score will be offered a loan.
- The offer decision will be announced within 2-3 weeks after the completion of the interview.
Interview / Decision Check
- Announcement of an interview and offer made through TKWBNS official portal. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check from time to time.
- The Secretariat shall not be liable for any problems arising from the failure of the applicant to make its own review.
- Quota of 1,500 borrowers only per year.
- The average number of applications received is 6,000 applicants per year.
- Fill and upload all application documents into the COMPLETE system.
- Fulfill all eligible requirements.
- Attend interviews and get support panel interviews.
- Reaching the minimum score of the total merit is taken into account.
- The application that fulfills all the Eligibility Requirements Applying NO loan is offered.
Click here to view the detailed academic requirements, coverage, and how to apply.