R&D organisations urged to use MyREN Cloud
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 28, 2011, 03:57 pm
- Higher learning institutions as well as research institutions and industries were advised to turn to latest ICT service network, MyREN Cloud.
- MyREN Cloud allows user to communicate and establish cooperation via cyber space with other researchers overseas and in Malaysia.
- MyREN Cloud is specifically designed for universities, polytechnics, community colleges, research institutions and scientific laboratories.
- The network connects directly with teaching and research communities in Asia-Pacific, Australasia, Europe and North America through the Trans Eurasian Information Network 3 (TEIN 3).
- RM20 million has been initially allocated to fund the MyREN Cloud project.
- There is an annual fee of RM25,000 for each institution to register for the MyREN Cloud network.