Partnerships between public and private sectors can transform Malaysia into a high-income nation
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 13, 2011, 03:28 pm
- The Malaysian government is keen on promoting public sector-private sector partnerships to introduce a diverse and creative school system.
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are included in these partnerships as well.
- This will contribute to Malaysia's aim to become a high-income nation by 2020.
- The skills and financial power provided by the private sector would contribute to the government's goal of transforming Malaysian schools into becoming effective education centres.
- The government is willing to collaborate with private companies; the government will provide the premises for certain schools while private agencies involved will manage the schools.