Learn more about Courses and the requirements, fees and other details.
Ask Questions to get an education expert’s advice immediately.
Get the latest information about education news, tips and career opportunities.
Find out information about different Institutions and apply to them directly.
A link will be sent via e-mail to initiate password reset. Please check your inbox.
If you have not received it,
Seconds, please click here.
If you have not received it, please click here.
You have reached your password reset limit for today. Please check your spam folder, retry tomorrow or contact us now
A One Time Password (OTP) has been sent to your number at Update Phone Number
Didn’t receive OTP? Resend OTP
Want to change your mobile number? Update Mobile Number
Didn’t get a call from us? Retry now Want to change your mobile number? Update mobile number
Want to change your mobile number? Update mobile number
We have saved your mobile number successfully! You may retry tomorrow.
Your IVR verification call has been initiated.
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Jul 17, 2017, 02:41 pm
1. S. Arulkumaran et. al. 2011. Essentials of Obstetrics. 2nd Edition.
2. Kliegman 2011. Nelson Essential Pediatrics. 6th Edition. Publisher : Saunders
3. Forrest, Carter. 2005. Macleod: Principles and Practice of Surgery. Churchill Livingstone.
4. Cushieri, Hennessy, Greenhalgh, Rowley and Grace. 2003. Clinical Surgery. Blackwell Science.
5. Williamson. 2005. Scott: An Aid to Clinical Surgery. Churchill Livingstone.
6. Haslett Christopher. 2006. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. 20th Edition. Churchill Livingstone.
7. Talley, Nicholas J and O’Connor, Simon. 2005. Clinical Examination: A Systemic Guide to Physical Diagnosis. 5th Edition.
8. Kumar, Parveen / Clark, Michael. 2005. Kumar & Clark Clinical Medicine, 6th Edition.
9. Shirley Ooi, Peter Manning. 2004. Guide to the essentials in Emergency Medicine Singapore. McGraw-Hill.
10. Mark Bisanzo, Micheal R. Filbin. 2007. Emergency Management of the Trauma Patient. Case, Algorithms, Evidence. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
11. Rakel R. Editor. 2007. Textbook of Family Practice. 7th Edition. W B Saunders
12. J. Murtagh. 2010. General Practise. 4th Edition. Mc Graw Hill Book Co.
13. Taylor R. Editor. 2003. Fundamentals of Family Medicine : The Family Medicine Clerkship Textbook. 3rd Edition. Springer Pub. Co.
14. olomon L, Warwick D, Selvadurai N. 2010. Apley's System of Orthopaedics and Fractures. 9th Edition. London : Butterworth-Heinemann
15. Canale S, Beaty J. 2007. Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 11th Edition. Mosby.
16. Synopsis of Psychiatry, Kaplan & Saddock, 9th edition, Williams & Wilkins, 2003.
17. Handbook of Essential Psychiatry For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students by Ainsah Omar & Osman Che Bakar, 2007.
18. Winnutt, Carl. 2004. Clinical Anaesthesia (Lecture Notes). 2nd Edition. Blackwell Publishing Limited.
19. J. Oliver, L. Cassidy, 2005. Ophthalmology at A Glance. Blackwell Science Ltd.
20. Burton M, Leighton S, Hall IS, Robson A, Colman BH, Russell J. 2000. Hall & Colman’s disease of the nose, throat and ear. 15th edition, University of Michigan, Churchill Livingstone
21. Knight B. (2004). Forensic Pathology (3rd Edition). London : Edward Arnold.
Click here to view how to apply for the Examination for Provisional Registration.
Afterschool has partnered with Prosple to set up a new Internship tab! This is to help graduates look for internship opportunities with various different companies so they can get a head start on working life.By clicking on the Internship tab, users will be redirected to a webpage that was built by ..
UTM has opened another study pathway for SPM holders through the UTM Foundation Programme. The UTM Foundation Programme, a one-year academic programme offered by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, is an alternative pre-university programme which consists of three major fields; Physical Science, Life Sci..
Please be informed that the results of the Degree in National Program (PIDN) Year 2022 are expected to be released in July 2022. Therefore, students can check the results of the application online or any latest information through the official website https://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/. Students can then a..
In conjunction with the annual event of Earth Day on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection, the Integrated Sustainability & Urban Creativity Centre (ISUC) Student Chapter at Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) took the opportunity to inculcate amon..
APU is among only five universities in Malaysia and one of 17 institutions in Asia to earn this accreditation from PMITo acquire masters-level knowledge and skills in project management based on international standards, one could opt to elevate their professional skills by obtaining a GAC-PMI accred..
Star Education Fair 2022 will be making things easier come June 4 and 5 as it offers students various study options, all under one roof. All your questions about studying locally and abroad can be answered at the annual fair to be held at the Setia SPICE Convention Centre in Bayan Lepas, Penan..
Most public universities in Malaysia provide MBAs, either in coursework or research. Below are the notable public universities which provide full time coursework MBAs.First of all, what is an MBA? MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. As a generalist degree, the MBA will give you basic a..
By: Siti Hajar Mohd ZulkifliFor many students in Malaysia, SPM (or its equivalent IGCSE, GCSE, GCE O-Level) is an important examination that defines one's future. Parents and students view SPM as a stepping stone to a bright career. The first thing school-leavers would do after finishing SPM wou..
This collaborative initiative also promotes industry-academia tech knowledge sharingMAB Academy, a one-stop aviation and hospitality centre, recently inked a Memorandum of Understanding with the Premier Digital Tech Institution – Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), as..
“Shocked, Overjoyed, Surreal!” These are a few emotions that the eight students from Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) felt upon discovering they are heading to Harvard, Cambridge, and Oxford later this year.There is no right template for students to follow to enrol in prestigious universities, ..
Get the information first