St Joseph’s Institution International School IBDP Scholarship 2017
St Joseph’s Institution International Malaysia will offer scholarships to students entering Year 12 in August 2017.
The Scholarship Programme aims to enable deserving students to benefit from the unique holistic Lasallian education, regardless of financial means.
Jan 20, 2017
Provide full board and lodging and some basic expenses for students living outside the Klang Valley and overseas.
Will be awarded based on:
- the student's current school academic records
- internal SJIIM Scholarship tests
- an interview with the Scholarship Panel
- a written personal statement supplied with application
- an endorsement from the Principal of the applicant’s secondary school
How to Apply
To download the application form please visit our website at:
Full applications should be emailed to [email protected] and include:
- A completed Application Form, signed by your parent or guardian
- Personal Statement
- Copies of official school transcripts for the past 2 years
- One recent passport sized photograph (attached to the application form)
- If you are applying for a means-tested merit-based scholarship evidence of the Combined Gross Family Income
- Endorsement from the Principal of your secondary school
Enquiries and Admissions Office:
No, 1, Jalan PJU 3/13, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(nearest landmarks are Tropicana Avenue and Casa Tropicana)
Monday to Friday (except for public holidays), from 7:30am to 4:30pm
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (603) 8605 3605.