Postdoctoral Research Position at University of Malaya
The University of Malaya is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Research position in Signal Processing/Pattern Recognition for Telehealth Monitoring.
The University of Malaya is a public research university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest and most esteemed university in Malaysia.
The university’s name was abbreviated as Malaya during the pre-independence period.
Aug 31, 2017
1. Holds a PhD degree or has submitted PhD dissertation for examination.
2. Expertise in signal processing/machine learning/pattern recognition.
3. Undergraduate degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.3/4.0 or equivalent.
1. This project features collaboration with world-class research institution (University of New South Wales) and the industry (TeleMedCare Pty Ltd, NSW and Sotera Wireless Inc, CA).
2. A sponsored 6-9 month attachment in University of New South Wales during the recruitment period for candidate with good performance.
3. Extensive research support from experienced researchers in Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering (UNSW) as well as engineers from TeleMedCare Pty Ltd and Sotera Wireless Inc.
4. Candidate has an abundance of opportunities to work with world class researchers.
5. Full access to all necessary devices required to carry out the project and subjects (ethical clearance and preliminary data has been obtained).
Postdoctoral Researcher in Signal Processing/Pattern Recognition for Telehealth Monitoring.
How to Apply
Send resume, academic transcript, SPM/STPM/matriculation certificates & other relevant documents to Dr. Lim Einly ([email protected]).
Selected candidates will be informed for an interview.
Latest ScholarshipsView all