MNRB Scholarship Awards 2017
A fund established by MNRB HOLDINGS BERHAD (a subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia), invites scholarship applications from Malaysians planning to pursue full-time studies in any recognized institution of higher learning.
Jan 17, 2017
- Age 23 and below
- SPM : minimum 6A's including English, Mathematics & Science
- STPM : At least 3As and pass the General Paper
- Matriculation/Foundation/Diploma/Degree : CGPA 3.50
- English Essay : Must submit a HANDWRITTEN English essay of 500 WORDS on reasons for applying for the scholarship, benefit from the course of study including education & career plans
Additional Criteria :
- Applicants must successfully gain entry into a recognized local or overseas institution of higher learning to pursue the courses of study offered by the Fund
- Preference will be given to those active in co-curriculum activities
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship/loan/financial assistance from any other organizations or bodies
Trial SPM / STPM : Candidates with trial SPM / STPM results meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply. Selected candidates will be offered a provisional scholarship subject to the variance between the actual results and the trial results being within an acceptable range.
Depending on university and course chosen.
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
How to Apply
Download the application form here : MNRB Scholarship Award Application Form
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND
11th Floor Bangunan Malaysian Re
No. 17 Lorong Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
+03–2096 7160 (Puan Jannah)