Where to Study
We can help you to apply for these scholarships.
The ASEAN Undergraduate Tuition Fees scholarship is open to students from the ASEAN region and covers the tuition fees for the first year of study for an undergraduate degree commencing in 2017.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Be a citizen of an ASEAN country. ASEAN countries are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam;
- Have an excellent record of academic achievement in their secondary school/university foundation programme studies;
- Be completing (or have completed) the academic requirements for admission into an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington in 2017;
- Have submitted an application to study at Victoria as an undergraduate International Student in 2017;
- Be intending to enrol for the first year of study of an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington in 2017;
- Be under 23 years old on 31 December 2016;
- Be able to obtain a student visa;
- Produce evidence of achievements or forecast achievements to meet the admission requirements;
- Have met Victoria’s English language requirements for undergraduate study;
- Not have lodged, personally or as dependents, a current application for migration or have been granted residence status in New Zealand.
Would you like to receive updates when scholarships like this one open? Be the first to apply the next time a scholarship opens up!