Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) ScholarshipDecember 29, 2012
TM is the leading integrated communications company in Malaysia. The GLC provides communications, information and entertainment services. TM also strives to involve itself in education and research and has played a big part in contributing to the development of the communications super highway and the MSC. In 1997, TM set up the Multimedia University (MMU), a well-known tertiary institution.
- To enhance education by providing scholarships, allowances and other forms of financial aid.
- To enhance the country’s culture, arts and heritage by providing support and help in preserving galleries and museums and other similar actions.
- To provide help to organisations recognised by the Director General of Inland Revenue Malaysia.
- Overseas Preparation Scholarship
- Pre-university Scholarships at Multimedia University
- Diploma Scholarship at Multimedia University
- First Degree Scholarships at Multimedia University and Local Public Universities
The scholarship welcomes applications from academically excellent Malaysian students who are also active in co-curricular activities. Strong leadership skills and pleasant personalities are also plus points.
- Overseas Foundation Programme
- Fresh SPM school-leavers
- Obtained a minimum of 8A+ in SPM inclusive of 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies*. (as listed below)
- Multimedia University (MMU) Foundation / Alpha Programme
- Fresh SPM school-leavers intending to pursue studies at MMU.
- Obtained at least 4A- 1B in SPM in any 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies*.
- Diploma Programme at Multimedia University (MMU)/ Multimedia College (MMC)
- SPM school-leavers or those who are currently studying at MMU/MMC.
- Obtained at least a B in SPM in any 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies or a minimum of CGPA of 3.00.
- Undergraduate Programme at Multimedia University (MMU) and Local Public Institution of Higher Learning (IPTA)
- Open to candidate with Diploma, Matriculation, MMU Alpha, STPM or other equivalent qualifications.
|Engineering of Information Technology