- The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus awards students with the same degree as the one from the UK.
- The Malaysia campus was the first campus of a British university in Malaysia and one of the first to open outside Britain, earning the distinction of the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2001 and the Queen’s Award for Industry (International Trade) 2006.
- The university has 43,000 students and according to Times Good University Guide 2016 is ‘the nearest Britain has to a truly global university, with a “distinct” approach to internationalisation, which rests on those full-scale campuses in China and Malaysia, as well as a large presence in its home city.’
- Its recreational and research facilities are both modern and well-equipped and the courses are accredited by recognised bodies like the UK Engineering Council and the Association of MBA.
- Students of Nottingham are no strangers at winning awards at conferences, IChemE UK, and the International Association of Engineers, while the formation of the campus itself has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and the Queen’s Award for Industry.
Awards and Rankings
2015 World top 40 choice for employers according to QS World University Ranking by Employer Reputation
2014 Ranked 77th in the QS World University Rankings
Login to your account