- Established in 1997, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) is one of the country’s most prominent private universities with a strong emphasis on research and development.
- UTP is the only private university in Malaysia to be rated a 4-star institution by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), with a maximum five-star rating in five areas out of eight, namely employability, internationalization, innovation, facilities and access.
- The university offers a wide range of industry-relevant engineering and technology programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- UTP has produced more than 14,000 graduates and currently has an enrolment of over 1,200 foundation students, 6,000 undergraduates and 1,200 postgraduates more than 66 countries around the world
- 2015: Rated 4-star by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- Top 200 for the 2015 QS World University Ranking by Subject for Chemical Engineering
- The only private university in Malaysia with 6-star rating in Malaysia Research
- Ranked 601 – 800 band in QS World University Ranking (No. 1 Private University in Malaysia)
- Best Brand in Tertiary Education (Engineering Science Technology (The Brand Laureate)
Login to your account