- SEGi University Group (SEGi) has been around for almost 40 years and now has as many as 27,500 students in their five major campuses located in the Kota Damansara, Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Sarawak.
- The university has one of the widest range of programmes from Heath Sciences to Creative Arts and various qualifications from Pre-University to PhD.
- It also specialises in adult and part-time learning with a unique programme called PACE (Professional and Continuing Education) to enable flexible part-time studies.
- SEGi’s consortium of global partners consist of Abertay University, University of Greenwich, Teesside University, University of Sunderland, University of London, York St John University, and University of St Mark & St John from the UK; Troy University from USA; and University of Southern Queensland from Australia.
- The university has a highly recognised research sector (RIMC – Research and Innovantion Management Centre) focusing on the following topics: healthcare, engineering and humanities.
Awards and Rankings
2015 The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Award (Gold), Putra Brand Award (Silver), MyQUEST
2014 The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Award (Gold), Putra Brand Award (Silver)
2013 The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Award (Gold), 3rd Global Leadership Award, Tier 5 rating Malaysian Higher Education Institutions (SETARA ’13)