What Afterschool Says
Established in 1997, Nilai University started as a college and then became university college’ in 2008 before receiving full university status in 2012. Nilai University is part of the Nilai Resources Group, whose subsidiaries include an international school delivery the Cambridge International curriculum (Nilai International School), a four-star hotel, a 27-hole golf course, and a property development arm. This diverse portfolio is a source of financial stability and also presents various opportunities for the university to leverage on.
Nilai University currently boasts five faculties – Business, Allied Health Sciences, Hospitality and Tourism, Engineering, Science and Technology, and Humanities and Social Sciences. There is also a Centre for Foundation Studies. These faculties along with the Centre for Foundation Studies offer 44 pre-university, diploma, degree and post-graduate programmes. Moreover, students who wish to enhance their employability can enrol into the university’s professional certificate programmes for various disciplines such as accounting, aircraft maintenance, computer science, and more. In terms of foreign student population, the university has foreign students from 50 different countries.
- 2003: Industry Excellence Award (Services) by Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
- University of San Carlos, Philippines
- Al-Azhar University, Egypt
- Outward Bound Trust Malaysia
- NCL Solutions
- Formal-dining restaurant with training kitchen
- Mock hotel rooms (Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism)
- Aircraft hangar with two airplanes Department of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- High-fidelity simulated patient (Department of Nursing)
Nilai University No 1, Persiaran Universiti, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (View map)
+606 850 2338