- Erican College is located in Kuala Lumpur and is a member of the Erican Education Group, an award-winning comprehensive education provider.
- Since it was established first established in 1990, Erican Education Group has helped more than 200,000 students to obtain tertiary education qualifications, language or life skills.
- Erican College currently offers courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design, Creative Design, Business Administration, Accountancy, Tourism, Hotel Management, Culinary Arts, Mass Communication, Psychology and more.
- The college’s programmes produce graduates who are well-equipped with the necessary skills to make them employable and valuable in many industries.
- Their courses have been accredited by the Malaysian Institute of Designers (MID), Branding Association of Malaysia, MELTA, Institute of Marketing Malaysia, MQA and International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Awards and Rankings
2011 Golden Bull Award, SME Recognition Award Series
2010 Golden Bull Award, SME Recognition Award Series – Branding Award Asia Pacific Top, National Mark of Malaysian Brand, MRCA 8TV Entrepreneur of the Year Nomination
2009 Golden Bull Award, SME Recognition Award Series – Social Responsibility Excellence Award