Curtin University, Malaysia (Curtin Malaysia) is the education and research hub in Asia for Curtin University, an Australian university ranked in the top two percent of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2016. It is Western Australia’s largest and most multicultural university.
- Located in Miri, Sarawak, it boasts a 1,200-acre garden campus and modern facilities.
- Students study courses identical to those at other Curtin campuses and degrees earned are conferred directly by Curtin University. They also enjoy an undifferentiated learning experience and student support mechanisms such online study resources and distributed learning between campuses.
- Curtin Malaysia has a very global focus with over 4,000 students from more than 45 countries. Highly-qualified teaching staff from some 15 countries further strengthen its international outlook.
- Students are offered flexibility in completing their degrees, in which they can study part of their degrees at Curtin’s main campus in Perth or at its Singapore campus.
- Curtin Malaysia offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering and related sciences, business and humanities, as well as courses at pre-university level that feed directly into its undergraduate programmes. The courses benefit from the input of industrial partners and the campus’ location in the industrial hub of Sarawak where students can gain valuable industry exposure.