- Advance Tertiary College (ATC) was established 30 years ago in order to provide opportunities in education to both school leavers and working adults.
- ATC has been recognised by the University of London as one of only six institutions in the world to receive their 150th Anniversary Excellence Award.
- The University has acknowledged on numerous occasions that ATC is the most successful private law school in the world and is also the only private law school with the most London law awards worldwide.
- In the last decade, ATC has become the largest private law school in this region with two campuses in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur and Penang), one in Singapore and a joint venture partnership in Hong Kong with the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- The university has more than 10,000 graduates who are currently involved in legal practice, the corporate sector, media and banking industries, an ATC graduate is highly employable in both local and international job sectors.
- ATC currently offers Cambridge A-Level Arts, Business and Law, Bachelor of Laws Programme from the University of London, Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP), Certificate in Business Studies and Diploma in Marketing.
Awards and Rankings
Awarded the largest number of “Best Students in the World” Awards for the year 2010
One of six Institutions In The WORLD To Receive The University of London’s 150th Anniversary Award For Excellence.
Login to your account