Diploma in Scientific Halal PracticesBack
|Mode||No information available|
|Duration||No information available|
|Intake||June and November|
|Tuition fees||RM28,000 - RM28,900 (Inclusive of tuition, accommodation, books, etc)|
The DSHP is a pioneering and unique programme focusing on the development of knowledge and the implementation of halal practices in many different industries in Malaysia especially food service, pharmaceutical, logistics, manufacturing and processing as well as management. This programme is designed to equip students with understanding and skills in Science and Syariah in Halal field. This programme meets the urgent needs of Halal officers in the Halal industry worldwide. Graduates from this programme will be able to be competent Halal Officers, knowledgeable, equipped with practical and scientific skills and attitude who can contribute collectively to Scientific Halal Practices. They should also be able to work with others in business and entrepreneurial activities related to this industry.
- A pioneer in structured curriculum of Scientific Halal.
- Collaboration with TPM Biotech: a subsidiary of Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) Corporation Sdn Bhd that set up a Halal Science Laboratory equipped with the latest technologiy for the testing and analysis to meet halal requirements.
- Condusive laboratories with advanced technology at TPM Biotech for Industrial Laboratory Practical (industrial training in final semester).
- Emphasised on practice-based learning to acquire the experience of professional work practices in the in industry.
Other Applied & Pure Sciences Courses Offered by INTEC Education College
- Diploma in Scientific Halal Practices
INTEC Education College