Diploma in Leisure ManagementBack
|Intake||January, May and September|
Available for International Students
UCSI University’s Diploma in Leisure & Recreation Management introduces students to the study of business related to travel, tour operations and events. The sector provides services such as transportation, accommodation and entertainment for the local as well as the international market. Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) is also an inherent part of the programme. Besides technical knowledge, the programme also focused on building e?ective communication, interpersonal relationships, negotiation and persuasion techniques and skills.
- SPM / O-Level: 3 credits
- UEC: 3 credits
- Polytechnic Certificates: Pass
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency: Overall average score of 50%
English Language Requirements:
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or
- MUET Band 4; or
- A score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or
- Band 5.5 in IELTS
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
* International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English programme (1 to 10 months).