Diploma In Environmental HealthBack
|Intake||January, April, July and September|
Environmental health is the branch of public health that is concerned with all aspects of the natural and built environment that may affect human health. Other terms that refer to the discipline of environmental health include environmental public health and environmental health and protection.
Dental Surgeons, Dental Technologists and Dental Surgery Assistants have a choice of working in government clinics and hospitals of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Defence, Department of Aborigine Affairs, in the universities, as well as the private sector.
- 3 credits at SPM or equivalents such as the O’ Levels or GCSE. Preferably be in science subjects. Pass in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Cert. in Science / Health Science field, min CGPA 2.00.
- Pass MAHSA’s / other IPTS’s Certificate in Public Health Assistant.
- UEC : Grade B for 3 subjects including 1 science subject and pass Bahasa Malaysia.
- All applicants must be above the age of 18.
Other Courses Offered in Applied & Pure Sciences
Jalan Elmu, Off Jalan Universiti
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone +603 7965 2555
Fax +603 7931 7118