Diploma in EnglishBack
|Intake||January, April and August|
|Tuition fees||RM19, 800|
The English Department was established in 1994. The department emphasizes language training, with a balance of language teaching. Furthermore, it also promotes cultural and academic understanding between east and west to prepare students for future career in commerce.
The course is specially designed to equip its students with effective command of English for their future professional careers. Upon completion of the course, they will able to:
1. Sharpen their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English, as well as to improve their critical and analytical skills.
2. Acquire a sound knowledge of linguistics and teaching English as a second language.
3. Gain insight into the various genres of literature and,
4. Cultivate bilingual proficiency and talents to play a role in the national and regional growth.
- Certificate of Unified Examination (UEC) for the Chinese Independent Secondary School (Senior Middle Level) with 3 credits
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and 3 credits.Any other equivalents
- Priorities will be given to applications with good academic performance at English and Bahasa Malaysia
15km, Jalan Skudai
P.O. Box 76
Phone +607 558 6605
Fax +607 556 3306