Diploma in Culinary ArtsBack
|Intake||January, April and August|
|Campus||Pahang Darul Makmur|
If you have the desire to be one of the renown Cook or Chef, then this programme is an initial start for you to build the knowledge, skills and professionalism in the culinary world. Graduates of this programme would also be exposed to both the theoretical and practical aspects but what’s important a real-life experience in a hotel operations when student undergo a work-based learning in a second year. Furthermore the students would have an opportunity to prepare meals in the practical kitchen but serving to customer with guidance of our trained academic staff.
The course not only developing the craftsmanship skill but also provides students with the necessary supervisory and technical skills which are essential in the field of culinary arts. The course also focuses on subjects such as management, accounting, marketing, human resource, facilities and entrepreneurship which will enable students to have further in-depth understanding of the industry.
- SPM 3 credits with pass in English and Bahasa Malaysia, or
- 1 SPM credit with ICH Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism with CGPA 2.0, or
- Senior Middle III- 5 passes including English, or
- ‘O’ Levels- 3 credits with pass in English, or
- Other equivalent qualifications
- Relevant work experience for mature students