Diploma in BiotechnologyBack
|Intake||January, April, June and October|
|Campus||Setiawangsa, Wilayah Persekutuan|
Diploma in Biotechnology is designed to produce human resources that capable to apply their knowledge and skills in fields of Biotechnology such as molecular, environment, bioprocess, agricultural and pharmaceutical. It also suitable for those whose love nature and want to transform natural resources into beneficial products.
- Providing adequate education for Biotechnology students who will be competent to contribute to the society in areas such as sustainable agriculture, entrepreneurship and be of service in a variety of industries.
- Generate, develop and disseminate knowledge in Agricultural Sciences and Technology through knowledge preservation, quality teaching, research and outreach.
- Production of students who will
- Pass SPM / SPMV with 3 credits in any subjects preferable in Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics; Or
- Any certificate recognized by the Malaysia Government with at least CGPA not less than 2.00
Other Courses Offered in Applied & Pure Sciences
Geomatika College International
Lot 5-5-7, 5th Floor
Prima Peninsular, Jalan Setiawangsa 11
54200 Kuala Lumpur
Phone +603 4252 4576 / 73
Fax +603 4260 3559