Diploma in Animal Health and ProductionBack
Diploma in Animal Health and Production is offered to train sub-professionals graduates with skills in animal health and livestock production with emphasis on animal husbandry, forage and pasture management, animal health and disease management and entrepreneurship. Graduates of this programme have career prospects in livestock related industries in both public and private sectors as well as in the fields of research and entrepreneurship.
Diploma in Animal Health and Production is a three (3) year programme with a total of 112 credit hours.
- Fullfills the University General Requirements and SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must posses a minimum credit in subjects of Mathematics, Biology OR Science and credit in ONE (1) of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Advance Mathematics
- Advance Science
- Related Science & Technical subjects*
- (*Agro-technology Studies/ Entrepreneurship Studies/ Principal Accounting/ Mechanical Engineering Studies/ Civil Engineering Studies/ Food Production/ Workshop Machinery Technology/ Crops Production/ Animal Production/ Farming Machinery/ Estate Management/ Basis of Information Processing/ Information Technology/ Commerce/ Basis Economy)
- Pass English at SPM level
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 UPM SERDANG,
Phone +603 8946 6000
Fax +603 8948 7273