Diploma in Agricultural ManagementBack
|Intake||January, March, May, July, October|
|Tuition fees||No information available|
|Campus||Nilai, Negeri Sembilan|
Nilai University’s Diploma in Agricultural Management is designed to produce specialised human resource capable of managing plantations.
The focus is on the development of knowledge, skills and values within an agribusiness environment in order for the learner to run an agribusiness enterprise on a financially and ecologically sustainable basis.
Special emphasis is placed on the development of interpersonal skills and empathy critical for the management of staff and the enhancement of the welfare of the plantation community.
- SPM / equivalent Pass with 3 credits
- Certificate (in related field) Pass
- UEC Pass with 3Bs including Mathematics and one (1) Science subject and pass English
- STPM / A-Level Pass with Grade C in one (1) subject
- GCSE / IGCSE: Grade B
- IELTS: Band 5.0
- TOEFL Paper based: 520 / Internet based: 68 / Computer based: 190
Other Courses Offered in Agricultural Studies
- Diploma in Agriculture Science (Plantation Management)
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)