B.S. (Hons) in Plantation Technology and ManagementBack
|Campus||Shah Alam, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perlis and Sarawak|
This three-year programme emphasises on the various aspects of Production Technology, Management and Information Technology needed by the agricultural and plantation sectors. The courses in the programme include Crop Production Technology, Precision Agriculture, Agricultural Biotechnology, Financial Management, Organisational Behaviour, Agricultural Economics, Computer Applications, Soil Conservation and Management.
Graduates may serve in the plantation sector, as well as agro-based industries. The positions available are plantation executives, assistant estate managers, research officers, marketing executives, entrepreneurs, academicians and credit officers, Applicants should fulfill the University Entrance requirements of the programme
- Pass a diploma programme from UiTM with a CGPA of at least 2.30 OR
- Pass Diploma in Planting Industry Management with a CGPA at least 2.00 and having two (2) years working experience in the relevant field OR
- Pass a related diploma programme from other Public Institution of Higher Learning recognised by the Malaysian Government with a CGPA of at least 3.00 OR
- Pass UiTM Science Foundation/PASUM/Matriculation Programme with a CGPA of at least 2.50 and having B grade (GP 2.67) in two (2) subjects and one (1) C grade (GP 2.00) from any of the following subjects : Biology, Mathematics/Engineering Mathematics, Physics/Engineering Physics OR
- Pass STPM or its equivalent that is recognised by the Malaysian Government with a CGPA of at least 2.50 and having B grade (GP 2.67) in any two (2) subjects below : Mathematics T/Futher Mathematics T/Mathematic S, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics
- Pass SPM or its equivalent that is recognised by the Malaysia Government with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Mathematics/Additional Mathematics and a pass in English.
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
40450 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone +603 55442000