Bachelor of Media Technology (Hons)Back
|Intake||March and September|
|Campus||Kedah Darul Aman|
The Bachelor of Media Technology (Hons) programme will cover aspects in new media, internet technology, digital media and how it can be used to enhance communication in the digital era of technology. The digital era of information and technology has created a strong demand for young tech-savvy individuals who are capable in using the latest and most advanced media tools in getting the message through. Students will be exposed to multimedia and how it plays an important role in the information age, digital technologies, theory of communication, new media communication methodologies and the digital society. Material is presented in the form of readings, practical applications and self-assessments.
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM).
- KPM Matriculation Certificate / UM Foundation / UiTM Foundation.
- Diploma / Equivalent.
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM).
Other Courses Offered in Media & Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Journalism (Chinese Media)
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Mass Communication (3+0) (University of Sunderland, UK)
SEGi University & Colleges
- Bachelor of Arts in International Communication (Film and Television Studies)
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing Communications & Advertising, Kingston University
Brickfields Asia College (BAC)