Bachelor of Chemistry (BChem)Back
|Campus||Gombak, Kuantan, Kuala Lumpur|
This 4-year undergraduate course prepares students for entry into Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Chemistry. Students take chemistry core courses in the first three years of the programme and choose one concentration package from the various fields offered. Students are also required to conduct a research project in the final year of the programme.
- Pass at the GCE level with credits in
Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the government of Malaysia and approved by the Senate of the University.
Other Courses Offered in Applied & Pure Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Food Science
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (Hons)
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)
Manipal International University (MIU)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Actuarial Science
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)