Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Broadcasting & JournalismBack
Broadcasting and Journalism demands a combination set of skills and knowledge both in print and broadcasting. Broadcast copy is written to be read out loud by newscaster with more accurate words and sentences which compliments picture, video and audio leading to a perfect story. Print journalist must prepare themselves to write, report and deliver the content for print to be parallel with the emergence of new media. The television, radio and new media industry including cable TV systems, continues to evolve in exciting ways. As the news business moves more rapidly from the printed newspaper to electronic news, demands will grow for students equipped for broadcasting and journalism is politics, investigative, talk show, science and technology, entertainment and sports.
- Pass STPM / A Levels with minimum 2 principals; OR
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation programme in related field; OR
- Pass Diploma in related field
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Students with a recognized Diploma in related field will be given advanced standing into the Degree programme.
Other Courses Offered in Media & Communication
Bachelor of Arts in International Communication (Film and Television Studies)
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Bachelor of Communication & New Media (Hons)
SEGi University & Colleges
Bachelor of Communication (Hons.) in Media Studies
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Public Relations
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)