Do you a talent for words? Are your communication skills top notch? You have no fear speaking in public and love working with people? If you have such traits, welcome to a career in Communications.
Achieving the knowledge of communication can be beneficial to any career. Your communications skills can be used for education, management, health care, business, publishing, advertising, and politics. The possibilities are endless!
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Understanding Media
- Communication and Society
- Social Media Strategies and Tactics
- Interpersonal Communication
- Digital Media and Culture
SPM, O-level, A-level, Foundation, Diploma or anything equivalent.
These personality type codes serve ONLY as a guideline and can be taken with a pinch of salt. Always consult with your school counselor or ask our experts for further guidance!
Find your Myers-Briggs personality type here.
Holland Vocational Code: ESR (Enterprising, Social, Realistic)
The career possibilities for communication graduates are growing day by day. It is a field relating to all the ways we communicate, both verbal and non-verbal. Where the economy is ever-changing, there are job titles and descriptions that open up for those with the right skills, knowledge and experience.
- Foriegn Correspondent
- Campaign Director
- Sales Representative
- Public Relations Officer
- Corporate Communications
- Legislative Assistant
Entry Level: RM 2,000 – RM 3,000
Professional Level: RM 4,000 – RM 6,000
In Malaysia: There is no shortage of companies who are in need of these skilled in communication. You can work in advertising and choose which color to bring the product to live or work for radio station and create quick and catchy ads between commercial breaks.
Global demand: The possibilities are endless. The delivery of communication may vary depending on the country, but the origin of how we communicate does not change.
Professionals who face clients on a daily basis are equipped with good communication skills to help them articulate and sell their ideas better.
- Intake : April, August & NovemberFees : RM 47,280Intake : April, August & NovemberFees : RM 45,940
Institutions offering this course
Fees : RM22,000(All inclusive fee per year)Intake : January, April, June, September
- Fees : RM55,500.00Intake : March, June, September / OctoberFees : RM55,500.00Intake : March, June, September / October
- Intake : February, July, NovemberIntake : January, May, September
- Intake : September
- Intake : January, May, August, OctoberIntake : January, May, August, October
- Intake : January, April, May and AugustIntake : March and August
Intake : June and NovemberIntake : June and November
- Intake : August
Intake : March, May and November
- Intake : March & AugustIntake : April and July
Intake : January, June, September and DecemberIntake : January, June and August