Yayasan Khazanah, the investment arm of Malaysia government has opened 3 scholarship for qualified Malaysia candidates as follows :
- The Khazanah Global Scholarship – an award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at the selected world’s leading universities in the United Kingdom, the United States or Australia.
- The Khazanah Watan Scholarship – an award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
- Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship – provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge. Details of Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship
- Business: Economics, Finance, Investment, Law, Actuarial Science;
- Bio-medical Sciences: Bio-chemistry, Food Technology, Bio-technology, Bio-engineering, Molecular Biology, Genomics and Bio-informatics;
- Engineering: Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Nano-technology, Materials Science
- Other fields may be considered
How to apply Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship 2013
If you have outstanding academic record, the necessary motivation and drive to succeed and leadership potential, you are invited to apply for the Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship (Biasiswa Khazanah). All applications for Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship must be made online at Yayasan Khazanah yayasankhazanah.com.my
Level 33, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : + 6 03 – 2034 0000
Fax : + 6 03 – 2034 0440