TM is the leading integrated communications company in Malaysia. The GLC provides communications, information and entertainment services. TM also strives to involve itself in education and research and has played a big part in contributing to the development of the communications super highway and the MSC. In 1997, TM set up the Multimedia University (MMU), a well-known tertiary institution.
- To enhance education by providing scholarships, allowances and other forms of financial aid.
- To enhance the country’s culture, arts and heritage by providing support and help in preserving galleries and museums and other similar actions.
- To provide help to organisations recognised by the Director General of Inland Revenue Malaysia.
- Overseas Preparation Scholarship
- Pre-university Scholarships at Multimedia University
- Diploma Scholarship at Multimedia University
- First Degree Scholarships at Multimedia University and Local Public Universities
The scholarship welcomes applications from academically excellent Malaysian students who are also active in co-curricular activities. Strong leadership skills and pleasant personalities are also plus points.
- Overseas Foundation Programme
- Fresh SPM school-leavers
- Obtained a minimum of 8A+ in SPM inclusive of 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies*. (as listed below)
- Multimedia University (MMU) Foundation / Alpha Programme
- Fresh SPM school-leavers intending to pursue studies at MMU.
- Obtained at least 4A- 1B in SPM in any 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies*.
- Diploma Programme at Multimedia University (MMU)/ Multimedia College (MMC)
- SPM school-leavers or those who are currently studying at MMU/MMC.
- Obtained at least a B in SPM in any 5 compulsory subjects related to course of studies or a minimum of CGPA of 3.00.
- Undergraduate Programme at Multimedia University (MMU) and Local Public Institution of Higher Learning (IPTA)
- Open to candidate with Diploma, Matriculation, MMU Alpha, STPM or other equivalent qualifications.
|Engineering of Information Technology