YTL Cement Scholarship Fund
YTL Cement Scholarship Fund is established with the objective of promoting higher education by offering scholarships to qualified students who are pursuing full-time degree courses at universities in Malaysia as follows :
i. Universiti Malaya
ii. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
iii. Universiti Sains Malaysia
Given the opportunity, such individuals will be able to achieve their full potential and assume leadership positions to contribute towards the nation's economic development.
Aug 19, 2017
- Malaysian citizen
- Good SPM & STPM (or equivalent) grades
- A record of active participation in extra curricular activities is an added advantage
- Have obtained admission into the University for full-time degree courses
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical / Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mineral Resources
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Civil
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons.)
How to Apply
You can request the application form by writing to Ms. Irene Loong through email at [email protected], or fax no. 03-2070 7688.
Submitting of application can be through email or fax. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.