Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, a Malaysian company with diverse business portfolios including plantations, manufacturing and property development, offers scholarship through its foundation, Yayasan KLK.
We now invite scholarship application from qualified individuals to pursue for their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
Aug 28, 2017
• Must be a Malaysian citizen
• Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As/Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
• Good command of English, both written and spoken
• A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
• Must have a confirmed placement from institution of higher learning
• Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
• Be prepared to serve a 3-year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Public Institutions - RM 8,500.00 per academic year
Private Institutions - RM15,000.00 per academic year
• Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
• Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
Click here to view application form
Completed form, certificates and offer letter from institution are to be sent to:
Wisma Taiko, No. 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
(Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview)
Tel: 605-240 8000
Visit our website at www.klk.com.my for more information