Selangor State Education Loan 2017 (August Intake)
The Selangor State Education Loan is a non-interest-free loan financing for Selangor children pursuing full-time studies at the Certificate, Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree at public and private institutions of higher learning in the country.
Aug 31, 2017
First Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained the Sijil Tahun Asas / Pre-Degree/ Matriculation / Diploma Certificate qualification with the CGPA CGPA / CGPA 2.50 and above; Or
- Obtain at least four (4) Grades C in any subject at the STPM level; Or
- Obtain at least five (5) passes(jayyid) in any subject at the STAM level.
- Obtain at least five (5) credits in any subject at the SPM level; Or
- Obtained a Certificate of Qualification with PNGK / CGPA approval of 2.50 and above.
- Obtain at least four (4) credits in any subject at the SPM level.
- Obtained at least three (3) credits in any subject at the SPM level;
- Medical Degree (Medical / Surgical / Dental / Veterinary) RM7,000
- Bachelor's Degree of RM6,500
- Diploma of RM4,900
- Certificate of RM4,000
This rate applies to studies in public and private institutions.
* Medical Degree students with PTPTN funding are eligible to apply.
* Students other than a Degree of Medicine are not allowed to have 2 sponsorship at a time.
LOAN PAYMENT METHODS TO STUDENTS
- Payment will be credited directly to the Student Bank Muamalat account.
- Students who have successfully offered Loans are required to open Bank Muamalat accounts only.
- Payments will be made twice a year, according to the payment schedule set by the Secretariat.
- Applicants have been offered a place to pursue a FULL TIME course
- distance learning (PJJ) / off campus (PLK) / A Level / O Level / professional / student certificates of Vocational Colleges throughout the country are not eligible to apply)