JPA 2013 Scholarship to Study Medicine in Perdana University
JPA offers scholarships to interested Malaysians who wish to study medicine in the prestigious Perdana University. The university offers 2 medical programs;
1. Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine (PUGSOM) Doctor of Medicine (MD) 4+0 in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
2. Perdana University – Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (UP-RCSI) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of the Arts of Obstetrics in collaboration with Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (5 years)
May 17, 2013
1. Bachelors in Science in science discipline for those who are interested to pursue the 4 years medical program offered by Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine (PUGSOM)
2. STPM, Matriculation, Asasi, A-Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB) or any other pre-university qualifications accepted by Perdana University for the 5 years Perdana University – Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (UP-RCSI) program.
How to Apply
Interested students should apply online on Perdana University website before applying for this scholarship. Following are the websites.
1. Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine (PUGSOM) program - apply here
2. Perdana University – Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (UP-RCSI) program - apply here
Once you have applied directly on the university website, then apply the scholarship on JPA website here
Application is open from 7 May 2013 to 17 May 2013
For details you can call 03-8885 3436/ 3560/ 3562/ 3564/ 3892 on working days from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm