Gadang Scholarship 2017
With 20 over years of significant transformation and growth, Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction companies in Malaysia. Through this scholarship programme, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities/colleges.
Sep 11, 2017
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy.
- Local public university : RM8,500.00 per academic year.
- Local private university/college : RM15,000.00 per academic year.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
- Highway / Pavement
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Building Management
- Bachelor of Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
How to Apply
Click here to view application form
Return completed form to :
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
GADANG HOLDINGS BERHAD
Wisma Gadang, No. 52, Jalan Tago 2,
Off Jalan Persiaran Utama, Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-6279 6288
Fax: +603-6275 2136