Bank Negara Scholarship 2017 (Undergraduate)
Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities.
Apr 30, 2017
- STPM / A-Level - at least 2 A and 1 B; or
- Diploma / Matriculation - Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation - ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program - SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing Undergraduate - Current CGPA of at least 3.50
- Passed SPM with credits in Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Inggeris subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2017
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in 2017 from the Bank's list of approved universities
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities.