- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) have opened it's doors for Malaysian students to apply for entry in 2011.
- Application for Foundation Programme is open to all SPM holders and equivalent.
- Application for Undergraduate Programme is open to students with qualifications in STPM, Diploma, Malaysian Matriculation, A-Level, International Baccalaureate and equivalent.
- Application for Foundation and Undergraduate Programmes (Malaysians only) for September 2011 intake must be made through online beginning 22nd July until 11th August 2011.
- Check your application status via the UTP website starting from 19th August 2011 onwards.
- Important documents to be produced with printed online application are as follows:
(a) A copy of applicant’s and parents’ or guardian’s I/C (certified true copy);
(b) A copy of parents’ or guardian’s salary slip or Borang J (certified true copy);
(c) A copy of applicant’s birth certificate (certified true copy);
(d) A copy of applicant’s SPM results (certified true copy);
(e) A copy of applicant’s STPM or Diploma or Malaysian Matriculation or A-Level or International Baccalaureate final result – application for Undergraduate Programme only (certified true copy);
(f) A copy of applicant’s co-curricular certificates as stated in the on-line application form (certified true copy);
(g) A copy of CIMB payment slip (RM20.00) as proof of payment for Processing Fee (certified true copy).
(All the above documents can be certified by a Government Officer (Division 1) or Oath Commissioner or Penghulu or Headmaster or Deputy Headmaster ONLY).
- All decision made by the University is final and any related correspondence will not be entertained.
- For any inquiry regarding the application, please contact 05-368 8407/ 8156/ 8359/ 8153/ 8406 (Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 4.30 pm).